University of Copenhagen Vacant PhD scholarships in law 2021-2022: The University of Copenhagen through Faculty of Law is awarding PhD scholarships in Law to intelligent and outstanding students willing to study at the University. The Faculty of Law offers supervision by highly qualified academics and provides an excellent opportunity to research contemporary legal issues in an intellectually stimulating environment.
The scholarship is fully funded and salaried. The Award positions can commence in 1 September 2021. The PhD will be part of the wider PhD Programme offered by the Faculty of Law. The scholarship is Open PhD positions in law on the Human Rights Nudge Project.
Scholarship Sponsor(s): University of Copenhagen, Denmark
Scholarship Type: Fully-funded
Host Institution(s): University of Copenhagen, Denmark
Scholarship Worth: Fully-funded and salaried
Study Level: PhD
Number of Awards: Several
Nationality: International students
You May Also Apply: Coimbra Group Short Stay Scholarship for Young African Researchers 2021
University of Copenhagen Vacant PhD scholarships in law 2021-2022 | DETAILS
The goal of the PhD Programme is threefold: to prepare candidates for a continuing career in teaching and research; to educate a new generation of scholars to produce high-quality independent research; and to equip them with the analytical and problem-solving skills required for a successful career in both the public and private sectors.
To apply for University of Copenhagen Vacant PhD scholarships in law, applicants are required to meet the following criteria;
- Applicants must be international students.
- Applicants must have obtained a degree that corresponds to the Danish Master of Laws or equivalent qualifications. Please visit studyindenmark.dk for more information.
- Applicants must have obtained a minimum overall grade average of 8.2 or above at the Master’s level in accordance with the Danish grading scale (for Danish scale, see here ).
- Applicants may submit their application before they have completed their Master’s Degree. In that case, they must have submitted their final thesis before 1 June 2021.
- Applicants must document an aptitude for research through the meritorious assessment of their final thesis, publications or academic recommendations in order to show that they are capable of undertaking the demanding task of writing a PhD thesis.
- Applicants must have excellent language skills in English and have excellent communications skills. Applicants must be able to teach at an academic level in Danish or English and to follow PhD courses in English.
Successful candidates for the University of Copenhagen Vacant PhD scholarships in Law will be awarded with the following,
- A fully-funded scholarship and
- Salary offer
How-to-Apply: All applicants are required to submit application electronically an online application form in English to be considered for the scholarship.
The University of Copenhagen wishes to reflect the surrounding society and therefore encourages all interested parties regardless of personal background to apply for the position.
Application Deadline: April 15, 2021
The post University of Copenhagen Vacant PhD scholarships in law 2021/2022 appeared first on Study Green.