Bournemouth University-GREAT Scholarships 2021: Bournemouth University in partnership with the British Council is pleased to announce the 2021 Bournemouth University-GREAT Scholarships for postgraduate studies in the United Kingdom.
The GREAT Scholarships 2021 programme, launched by the British Council together with 41 UK universities, supports postgraduate students from eligible countries to access world-class UK higher education opportunities.
Scholarship Sponsor(s): Bournemouth University and British Council
Scholarship Type: Partial Scholarships
Host Institution(s): Bournemouth University
Scholarship Worth: £10,000
Number of Awards: 4
Study Level: Postgraduate
Bournemouth University-GREAT Scholarships 2021 | DETAILS
The scholarship programme offers financial support of a minimum of £10,000 to students putsuing one-year postgraduate study in the UK. Students can apply for courses in a range of subjects, at the 41 institutions across England, Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland.
To be eligible for the Bournemouth University-GREAT Scholarships 2021, applicants must meet the following criteria:
- Must enroll in full-time taught courses starting in September 2021. Scholarship cannot be deferred.
- Be residents in and passport holders of Bangladesh, China, Ghana or Thailand.
- Must have achieved a minimum of a UK upper second-class Honours (2:1) degree (or overseas equivalent) that is relevant to the postgraduate study.
- Must demonstrate excellent leadership abilities.
- Demonstrate proficiency in spoken and written English.
How-to-Apply: Interested applicants for the Bournemouth University-GREAT Scholarships 2021 are to apply for the scholarship online before the deadline.
Applicants will be required to include an excellent personal profile as part of his/her personal statement.
Application Deadline: 31 May 2021
The post Bournemouth University-GREAT Scholarships 2021 for Postgraduate Studies in the UK appeared first on Study Green.