University of Mary Washington Blue & Gray Award Scholarship: An Institution with a renowned reputation for service-oriented learning is welcoming applications from domestic and international students for the Blue & Gray Merit Out-of-State Residential Merit Award Scholarship.
University of Mary is an academic community dedicated to the highest standards of scholarship, personal integrity, responsible conduct, and respect for the individual.
Scholarship Sponsor(s): University of Mary Washington, USA
Scholarships to be taken at: University of Mary Washington, USA
Scholarships level: Undergraduate
Scholarships Worth: $5,000 plus additional $4,000 to foreign students
Subject Eligibility: Various courses offered at the University
Country/Candidate Eligibility: Domestic & International students
University of Mary Washington Blue & Gray Merit Scholarship | DETAILS
UMW is a residential college offering students from the surrounding local community the opportunity to live at home and attend class. Should an out-of-state student wish to live off campus, the comparable instate commuter scholarship may be substituted. The University of Mary Washington welcomes your application for admission.
Eligibility and Selection Criteria
Candidates are expected to meet the following eligibility criteria for the University of Mary Washington Blue & Gray Residential Merit Scholarship
- Applicants must be domestic or international students
- Applicants must be admitted into undergraduate degree program.
- The award is available for undergraduate courses offered at the University.
- Completed secondary education or its equivalent.
- Enrolled as a full-time student
- Able to communicate in English and additional Proven by English Language Proficiency Certificate : TOEFL/TOEIC/IELTS or OTHER CERTIFICATES if applicable (Language certificate is mandatory)
- Have basic knowledge of the field you’re applying (after being declared as the selected students)
- Other factors such as community service, leadership qualities, and levels of motivation will also be taken into consideration.
- Based on academic merit
- Applicants must have a High school certificate or equivalent.
- Students enrolling full time in the Honours program in the semester for which the scholarship is awarded.
How-to-Apply: To apply for University of Mary Washington Out-of-State Residential Merit Scholarship 2021, students are required to take admission in the undergraduate degree programme at the university. UMW accepts both The Common Application and the UMW Application. Please submit the application along with an essay, application fee, or approved waiver.
Application Deadline: February 1, 2021
The post University of Mary Washington Blue & Gray Award Scholarship 2021 appeared first on Study Green.