Sciences Po Mastercard Foundation Scholarships 2021/2022: Applications are now open for the fully-funded Sciences Po Mastercard Foundation Scholarships 2021/2022 to study in France. African students wishing to study their dream courses in France can now seize this opportunity to apply and fulfil their dreams
The Mastercard Foundation Scholars Program at Sciences Po aims to support 126 talented African students through their studies and to offer the next generation of leaders a world-class social science education, so they can go on to become changemakers in their home countries.
Scholarship Sponsor(s): Mastercard Foundation/Sciences Po
Scholarship to be taken at: Sciences Po, France
Scholarship Type: Fully Funded Scholarships
Scholarship level: Postgraduate
Scholarship Slots: 126 scholarships.
Subject Eligibility: All subject areas
Country/Candidate Eligibility: Africans
Sciences Po Mastercard Foundation Scholarships 2021/2022 Breakdown
Over six years (2017 – 2022), the Scholars Program will fund:
- 20 scholarships to complete the Sciences Po Bachelor of Arts programme, Africa specialisation
- 46 scholarships to complete a Master’s programme at one of our seven graduate schools
- 60 scholarships reserved for Mastercard Foundation Scholars studying at other partner universities and who would like to attend Sciences Po Summer School.
General Eligibility Criteria
- Mastercard Foundation Scholars Program at Sciences Po aims to support talented African students
- Applicants should have first degree that qualifies them to apply for a graduate course or summer school course at Sciences Po
- The scholarships are awarded for a period of three years for the Bachelor’s degree, two years for the Master’s degree and one month for the Summer School.
- They cover the full cost of tuition fees at Sciences Po and living costs in France during the study period.
How-to-Apply: The Sciences Po Mastercard Foundation Scholarships are awarded in collaboration with a network of partner institutions accepting the terms and conditions of the nomination framework. To apply, first refer to the application and selection process for the category you wish to apply for;
Application Deadline: deadlines to apply for the Mastercard Foundation Scholarships for the year 2020-21 are:
- Apply for the Scholarship before November 25, 2020
- Apply for your master before December 6, 2020
- Summer School:
- Apply for the Scholarship before January 31, 2021
- Apply to the Sciences Po Summer School before February 28, 2021
The post Sciences Po Mastercard Foundation Scholarships 2021/2022 (Fully-Funded to France) appeared first on Study Green.